[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BAD.... illustrated standard

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jimchyn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:52:42 -0700

great minds think alike!! I just wrote the same to Carolyn!! (I was too
chicken to send my thoughts to the list.. is just seemed too darned
simple!!)
obviously, there is no "perfect" specimen, but there are several that are
very close.. I think they could use them and "tweak" them as needed to make
them "perfect" to illustrate the standard..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm
New litter born august 12/05!!
6 girls, 5 boys - 3 black boys, 2 black girls!