[ SHOWGSD-L ] BABY CORBIN PAMPER PARTY IN CANADA....REMINDER

  • From: "Donna~laptop" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:35:03 -0400

Hey all,
Since we have been on the road most of the month, I haven't had the time to
put this together the way we would of wanted,so I am sorry for lack of info.
but to think positively, I know it will probably be better now.

I will be working on this as we drive up, but any help from anyone coming
and who lives in the area would be greatly appreciated.Tiff is registered at
Babys R Us.gift cards are easy and useful..(hint Hint).

I realize most of everyone has left or leaving today, but there are those
few that haven't.

I am assuming we will be done with judging early enough to run out into the
area and get stuff.and I will do that.anyone in that area know of a good
bakery???

Its only coffee cake and tea and other drinks are BYOB.

It's also Tiffs Bday, and the Bday girl, shouldn't be forgotten..shaving
cream and toilet paper anyone???? LOL.(she will probably see this when she
gets back and want to kill me then).Haaa

Anyhow, please plan on stopping by and meeting the baby.I know he will have
Baby Bouncers all day at the show and there will be limited baby time.this
will give us some time to all see him.

The time is 7ish in a room.in the Holiday Inn.I will make a sign for the
front desk area.once we know the #...

Drive Safe, have fun and win big.

Donna Calabrese