[ SHOWGSD-L ] Awesome Rally Brag ! ! !

  • From: "Haney - Ray J's" <haneyrayjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:19:32 -0700

I was quite the weekend, I took Haney's Sweet Victory, HC (Zefer) to a
All-Breed Rally Trial and Finished his Rally Novice Titile (RN) the Awesome
part of this Brag is that he is ONLY 6 Months old, and per AKC he is the
Youngest German Shepherd to obtain this title.  Ya !
I am SO Proud of him, his scores were a 92, 94 & 97 (2nd Place) out of a
possible score on 100 !
Sally Bazzell
Haney - Ray J's
360 498-3027
Home of: AM/CAN/BIS INT'L CH. Haney's Lookin' For Love, HC,TC, CGC (Multi Group
Winner)... AM/CAN/INT'L CH. Haney - Ray J's Tonites The Nite, CDX, RN, PT, BH,
TC, CGC (Multi Group Placements)... CAN/U-CH. Haney's Firedance, HC, TC,
CGC,CTD... CAN CH. Haney's Evening Spirit, HC,TC,CGC,CTD... INT'L CH. Haney's
Affair To Remember, HC (Multi. Group Winner).... INT'L CH. Haney's Free Spirit,
HC (Group Winner)... CAN/INT'L CH. Windvane - Haney's Isabella, HC,TC,CGC
(Group Winner)... INT'L CH. Haney's Christmas Song, HC,TC,CGC...Shukona
Taleea's Golden Glory, CD,RN,RA,BH, HC,TC,CGC (Rescue Bitch)....INT'L CH.
Norberge's Georgie Boy, HC  (AKC PTD& CKC PTD Multi grp placements).... Haney's
Sweet Victory, HC, RN
And Gone But Not Forgotten INT'L CH. Windvane's Pecos,HC,TC,CGC (Canadian
Ptd)... AM/CAN/U-CH. Kingswood's Saterhaus Destry, CD,PT,HC,TC,CGC,CTD.