[ SHOWGSD-L ] Awesome Jr Brags

  • From: Daryl Lauffer <daryllauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:53:06 -0700

About one year ago a young lady emailed me and wanted advice as to how she
could learn how to handle GSD's.  Her parents wouldn't let her have a dog but
she had read everything she could find on the German Shepherd, including the
Standard.  We invited her to become a Jr Member of our club and we introduced
her to folks we knew that had dogs to show.

Today, at the Plum Creek Dog Show in Denver Jessica Keene was Best Jr
Handler!!!  There were a total of 89 Jr's entered in this show.  She is a
Novice Intermediate.  One of our other club members, Kay Humbert, gave Jessica
one of her bitches as a co-owner so she would have a dog to train and show.
And show she did!  We are all so proud of her!  Way to go Jessica!Dee Lauffer
http://biggestloser.msn.com/