[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Awards, Merits, etc...

  • From: tyke.8953@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "caggra@xxxxxxx" <caggra@xxxxxxx>, chsweetsun@xxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:32:23 +0000

This probably just proves that I'm older (more into senility) than a lot of
others, but I remember dogs (and, to be politically correct, bitches, too)
behind Sun Dance Kid who had lots to do with what he was - going back to the
one who set my standard - his great great (maybe a few more greats) grandfather
-  Am/Can Ch. Doppelt Tay's Jesse James ROM.  Beauty in body, beauty in soul,
beauty in offspring.  I was also lucky enough to meet Jesse's daughters from
the Sweete D. .  of Friendshipe litter as well as his grandsons, Hammer and
Hawkeye.
Those whose ideas of greatness go back only four or five generations miss
considering the many generations - and the time and work - it took to create
what we see in the ring today.
Elaine
From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>