[ SHOWGSD-L ] Augusta Shows

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:35:43 EDT

Hi Everyone,
The premium lists just went out yesterday for our October shows the 5th,  6th
and the 7th.

We have 3 days of shows with 3 specialty judges and 3 specialty-size rings
with convenient parking.

The middle show is the Augusta KC show but we have our own field and  parking
area for GSDs. No different than the specialty shows - just a different
location.

This year the KC show superintendent is MB-F (Infodog). This has been a
problem in the past because their old super didn't do online entries. This has
now been fixed, you can enter online to Infodog BUT THE CLOSING DATE IS EARLIER

THAN THE SPECIALTY DATE !!! LOOK AT IT PLEASE !! :-)

PLEASE support this KC show with your entries just as you do the two
specialties. They go to significant trouble to bring in specialty judges for
us,
give us our own private area away from the rest of the show, a large specialty
ring, private parking, etc. If we do not have good entries, this will not last.
 Besides it's a chance for 3 days of good, solid majors.

Also, when you enter the KC show or if you know you are going to, PLEASE  LET
ME KNOW so that we can keep a count and add at the last minute if needed to
ensure a strong major. I don't need to know who you're showing or what classes
-  just hwo many class dogs or class bitches you will enter.
this will help ensure that we can continue to put on 3 days of good strong
majors. last year was our first year without a solid major at the KC show and
everyone was disappointed - especially our club.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing all of you again.
lynda and gene

Check out  our websites below for regular updates
Gene Workman
Lynda  Bragg-Workman
Falkrigia Shepherds
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)