[ SHOWGSD-L ] Augusta Show pictures

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, redrescher@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:23:30 EDT

the discs with the pictures from the Augusta GSD shows are ready to  ship.

If you won something and had a picture made of your dog or if you judged  and
would like a copy, please send me your name and your snail mail address -
even if you think I should have it :-) - and I will get one in the mail to you
at once.

All the pictures (multiple shots of each dog) from both shows are on  one
disc. Our photographer was ill and unable to come so one of our members who  is
decent amateur photographer obligingly took pictures but we do not know
which dogs are which on each shot as we had no way to define it other than by
judge and ribbons.

We are counting on you to be able to recognize your dog :-)  The  pictures
are free and you may use them as you wish. Hopefully everyone will get  a shot
of their dog that they will like.
lynda

Falkrigia  Shepherds ....Gene Workman / Lynda Bragg-Workman
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)
_www.thecraftywoodchuck.com_ (http://www.thecraftywoodchuck.com/)

Last  Hope, Safe Haven German Shepherd Rescue Coordination-BOD
_www.LastHopeSafeHaven.com_ (http://www.lasthopesafehaven.com/)
Old  Fella Burke County Animal Rescue - Training Director
_http://oldfella.org/_ (http://oldfella.org/)

no registration required and great graphics â?? check it out!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redirhttp://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)