[ SHOWGSD-L ] Augusta, Ga Stud Dog Brag and ups, downs and whew !

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:58:55 EDT

Today on a beautiful day at the GSDC of Augusta show under judge Sue  Godek:

Hi/Lo's MoJo became Killy's 6th qualifier by going RWD. I think it was 4
points in  dogs.
MoJo is out of Jlyn Windy Acres Candy Cane Hi/Lo and was bred by Georgia
Miller and Catherine Morton and is owned by Phil & Georgia Miller.

Melana's Shakira became Killy's 4th Champion going Winners Bitch for a 3  point
Major.
Shakira is out of Ch Melana's Pandemonium ROM and is the 3rd behind AFV Ch
Melana's Orion TC OFA and Ch Melana's Porter, in 2 litters to finish. Shakira
was bred by and owned by Melissa Campbell.

The sire of both these very very nice kids is our BIM Sel Ch Greenwood's
Achilles TC OFA and we couldn't be prouder. Their handler is Linda Bankhead who
 did a splendid job of presenting them. Thank you Linda !

Unfortunately during BOB, Shakira somehow swallowed a bee and had an  allergic
reaction to it. Poor baby had to be rushed to the vet with a high  fever,
swollen tongue and hives on her belly :(
But being the tough little powerhouse she is, she's ok and is at the hotel
room with Jim and Melissa probably trying to figure out what all the  fuss was
about !  I am sure she's getting lots of hugs and  cookies as I type.

Thanks to everyone on their crowd support for the kids and help at ringside
with Shakira .

Denise  Groenewald
President German Shepherd Dog Club of North Georgia
Editor,  GSDCA's Best Newsletter Award, The Guardian
SE Regional Representative for  the GSDCA
Responsible Animal Legislation Education Effort Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)