[ SHOWGSD-L ] August 12, 2016 Letter to the Membership

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:54:18 -0400

As usual I do agree with Ed, but not completely. I do think John Bemont would
be a fantastic president for us, but I don't know who else is running. Even he
has not been announced. Now, besides getting a great leader, it will make Ed
happy as he has never been on the board before.

But, I would urge everyone to vote for who will do the best for the club, the
members and the breed. I don't care if they have been on the board before, if
they are short, tall, bald, or even a lawyer. Pick the best person for the
job. Voting is important since a lot of members vote for names they recognize,
rather than who they know.

That is where I agree with Ed. Think about your vote and if you don't know,
ask someone. I don't agree to just vote for someone because they haven't been
on the board. I can name about ten people I would not want as a board member,
(I would be number one), and pick the best person for the job. Use no other
issue in voting.

Evan