[ SHOWGSD-L ] Aug 3 Rescue Auction Northern OHIO

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Epeters93@xxxxxxx, HorizonHoldings@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:29:24 -0400

Many thanks to the great support by?GSDC of No. OHIO?club for my GSD Rescues.?
If you are Planning to come to the Steel Valley Shows, Aug. 2 - Aug 5, we are
going to have another Chinese Auction at the Aug. 3rd Specialty show.? Thus far
I have several great items dontated, incuding a Ex Large #500 Crate, a limited
edition #90 of 950 print of a shepherd and sheep, painted by Darlene Wilson
1994, a extra large dog bed with multiple toys and supplies, 3 lg to ex.lg polo
shirts embroydered with a GSD, and other items including a gallon shampoo,
statues, leashes, etc.?
Remember, your help goes totally and directly to the Recues for the Northern
Ohio area.? I have successfully placed Several New dogs in this 2007 yr.
already...it is a never ending mission,tho.? No dogs leave here without being
Vetted, HW checked, Microchipped, Spay/Neutered, and House Checked.? My son's
girlfriend, Jessica, is making a poster again of?some of?the dogs placed, and
will be helping sell tickets.?
Please plan to stop by and let all your friends know about this.

Tari Kridler
K9-11 GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com

AOL at AOL.com.