[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Auf Wiedersehen

  • From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

       If it is true that Helen has taken a break from the list, I'm sure she
will be back.

       Helen has taken a break from the list before. I do hope her health is
good and
that she will be back soon.

       I do know she has a family wedding coming up.

       And the the words Auf Wiedersehen do not mean forever.

Werner
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/
 BISS Am/Can CH. Scher-Lo's Mr Karizma HIC.OFA h&e
Am.CH. Hadori's Samantha OFA h&e
B.O.F CH. Pointed, Lorien's Play By Play OFA h&e