[ SHOWGSD-L ] Attn: Texas

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:35:55 EST

Just to let you all know:  Bob and I have worked with the  Responsible Pet
Owners of Texas for 20 years.  HE went and saw legislatures  in Austin to help
the pass the no BSL law that Texas now has, but which is now  in danger.
Last night at the GSDC_SA meeting we had representatives of RPOA  speak.
They have retained an excellent lobbyist for the State Legislature  this year.
(Gib Lewis, former speaker of the house) (They have made a  down payment on his
$30,000 fee)  BUT...it is going to take lots of BODIES  of dog people in
Austin to prove we are serious.  We will be putting out a  call to all German
Shepherd People soon so get ready to take your body to  Austin.
At the Specialty shows this weekend we are having a special RAFFLE-proceeds
to go to RPOA to help pay the lobbyist. Hopefully all there will open their
pockets.
If any of you Texas people don't know about RPOA, now is the time to  learn.
Their E-mail is _RPOA@xxxxxxxx (mailto:RPOA@xxxxxxx) .    They need your
financial help and will be needing you physical presence soon.  I will let  you
know.
I will have lots of information at the shows.
Carol Moore

In a message dated 2/18/2009 11:26:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
There  ARE people out there waking up and getting in the  fray.

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)