[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Attention So Calif area exhibitors, May handling classes?

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:24:00 -0300

Yes that is true.  We get out there as often as we can, but for many
exhibitors in our area and farther south it is just too far to drive, which
is why we are organizing a class or two for
those that wish to stay in the Riverside/Temecuala/ San Diego area.   We had
a great time last time with plenty of handlers and others to work dogs.
Kathy

--
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs