[ SHOWGSD-L ] Attacking your own

  • From: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:04:59 -0700

Sharon is a hard working board member as they all are hard working. I
really dislike that the executive committee decides to go after her or
Margy, or anyone else who steps up to serve the club.

We forget that we are all volunteers, and that also we are all people.
And this is NOT IBM or Microsoft or the Federal Government. It's a DOG
CLUB.

I don't know about most of you, but I have a VERY good job, nephews
playing high school football, friends and family that keep me grounded
about this whole thing.

The way I feel about this election - we cannot lose with either
presidential candidate, but we CAN lose if we mess with the bylaws.
We're only inviting a law suit if we do that, and I want to hear what
the AKC says when that happens.

Nancy, the attorney the executive committee hired to work on the Hunte
case, told me that the Pekingese club is currently split and operating
as two clubs, fighting over the money in the bank and AKC recognition.
Do we want this to happen to us?