[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Attack work on the List/ German American crosses

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:14:46 -0500

My crosses were the best dogs - one or two were really too high drive for
family situations, but one is now herding cattle, living on a ranch with 11
kids (Yes, ELEVEN), and having a ball. Her name is Callian's Pandemonium
with good reason. LOL

The other does Schutzhund work - or did until his owner became untrainable.
;)

I am waiting with baited breath for my next cross from Terry...she's got
some REALLY good ones.

Cyndy