[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Atn: Out of Area Exhibitors /Diablo Valley GSDC

  • From: jastek5@xxxxxxx
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:39:09 -0500

Dear Kay,

While i'm not a Southern California Exhibitor, i did want to express my
absolute support of the very worthy and excellent support that your club
provides for GSD rescue. The good people who have taken the time and effort to
rescue GSD's should be applauded and supported as one of the most worthwhile
endeavors us humans can do for our breed. If that means we have to get up 1/2
hour earlier to make the Sunday show, so be it. I hope your out of town
exhibitors agree.

Keep up the good work.

Bill