[ SHOWGSD-L ] Atlanta brags cont.

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:15:22 -0400

Windfall's Year of the Gentleman "NeYo" again won the 12-18 dog class yesterday
under Rita Sandall and was seriously considered for Winner's Dog.?? Thank you
Rita and thank you Linda Bankhead for taking on our energetic young male?and
putting the time in to make him look so awesome.

NeYo is sired by our Ch. Cade of Fran-Jo, out of Joelle's Golddigger of
Jeseffan "Taylor" (Alvin x GQ daughter).? Breeders - Jeff Pyle, Sean Bragg,
Tina Bogdanich & Beverly Pyle-Scofield.?? Owners - Nick Fedorow, Jeff Pyle &
Tina Bogdanich.??

We repeated this breeding 3 1/2?weeks ago and Taylor is already showing!? Looks
like lots of puppies coming......?? :)

Jeff Pyle & Nick Fedorow

Windfall