[ SHOWGSD-L ] Atlanta Shows

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:01:00 -0400

We were threatened with rain on Saturday and the forecast was not promising.
Yet it held off all day; 40 minutes after Best puppy judging the heavens opened
up and it was a frog strangler!!!!!.   A beautiful day for the show today.  It
was majors all the way.
Congrats to all the winners.  Randy Chestnut for BOB both days and to breeders
the Grainger's.    Yvonne finished her beautiful bitch, and Cyndy her male.

Thank you to Bart on Saturday and  Rita Sandell on Sunday  for giving our
little girl, Reserve Winners Bitch from 6-9 puppy bitch class  and Best Puppy.
Thanks to Lenny Brown for a great job of handling in the 6-9 bitch class and
then PATRICK who took her in for reserve and best puppy,  Good job PATRICK.
Watch out Jim and Lenny!!!!!

We had a fun puppy match on Saturday after the show:  Atlanta breeders will be
bringing out some SPECTACULAR  youngsters for future shows.

Thanks to all who supported our shows, we hope you will come back again.

Nancy Harper-Mulvaney