[ SHOWGSD-L ] Atlanta Shows

  • From: KagenGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:25:23 EDT

What a wonderful weekend!!!!  It was the 50th anniversary of the GSDC of
Atlanta.  The weather was perfect, the food (Bob Turman's fabulous ribs) was
incredible and it certainly seemed that everyone had a great time.
Congratulations to all the winners.

Now I guess it's our turn to brag.  On Sunday under Mrs. Barbara Lopez our
Melana Kagen's Sea Breeze who we coown with Melissa Campbell was Winner's Bitch
for 4 points.  Breeze was bred by Melissa and Linda De Larso.  Her Sire is our
Am/Can Ch Kagen's Boston Pops OFA H/E and her dam is Von Hornbergers Tyra of
Jolin OFA H

Then our Am/Can Ch Kagen's Boston Pops OFA H/E was awarded BOB by Mrs Lopez.
Boss is sired by our Farmil's Stealth of Kagen, his dam Kagen's Ragtime.

Thank you so much for appreciating our dogs.

And once again many many thanks to Bart and Cindy.  They are the greatest.

Gene & Kaye Valentine