[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Atlanta Flooding???

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:28:55 +0000 (UTC)

We are floating in red clay.  Bring a pontoon boat so we can all have a party
on it.  Hope your entry is a "mudder".   It has been raining for a week
straight.  Normally, we pull the boats out of the lake by this time of year.
The docks are high and dry. We are now worried the docks may drown.  LOL

Bring sunshine, please!  Over dogs sliding to door to come in the house with
red feet.  My "dog patio" is just lovely, slate colored tiled floors have a
red brick look.  I live on a hill, can't imagine being on low land.

Linda Bankhead- moved to Atlanta because of the nice weather- aka dumb blond