[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Assistance needed

  • From: "Steve D" <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:41:30 -0600

WHERE is the dog?

/steve d.

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:15 PM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Assistance needed

Was contacted by my vet to help with a GSD they have.

She was brought in last week to board because there was
illness in the family.
Owners....husband went into hospital last week with
pneumonia, wife took dog to vet since no one home to care
for her.  The husband passed away last Friday....and not
sure if wife had a stroke, but she died the next day.
The owners daughter does not want the dog and wants the vet
to find a home,  so they have asked me to help.

She is 4 years old, spayed, up to date on shots.  Been
treated by my  vet for over 2 years now.  Only issue was
some skin itchiness this past  summer which was treated.
Her name is Sugar.  I am going up this  afternoon to check
her temperament and how she is with other dogs, cats  etc.
Apparently she is great with people.
If you know of anyone interested, please contact me.

Molly
Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, lifetime  member CKC