[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Assemblyman Levine.........

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:41:54 EDT

Privately, I sent Peggy a great poster that was sent to me.  Try to visualize
a neat poodle standing by a sign that reads "Protect All Dogs, Spay, Neuter,
Debark All Politicians"

BUT (and you knew I was going to turn serious, right?), learning that Levine
was started on this kick a few years back is what *I* learned.  We NEED to
learn first and foremost what is going on in our communities, our counties, our
states.  We NEED to see the LEVINE'S popping up with the backing that he was
getting.  And do a great intervention.   We gotta stop sitting on our whatsis's
and be aware.

Stormy
In a message dated 7/3/07 5:19:23 PM, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>   The more I hear or read about California's Assemblyman Lightbulb
> Levine, the more convinced I am that he is completely out of his mind.
> First lightbulbs, then of course, there must be something done about the
> wild elephant herds in California...and the pets.....now he's onto
> food.   I suggest that a vigilante group be organized to round him up
> and perform a few operations...first, neuter him, second, try a
> lobotomy..thirdly, debark him.  That's it...because he is a great
> example of why culling should be done...someone should have culled that
> man at birth.
>
>     He has an ego that is unbelievable, doesn't listen to facts but
> prefers lies, and actually thinks he's handsome enough to stand in a
> window, holding a rose up to his face, and expects us to find that
> attractive!   Will someone please go out and castrate that jackass?
> Ooops...don't forget to debark him!

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs