[ SHOWGSD-L ] Aspergillum

  • From: AKeller97@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:49:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2008 5:05:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
of  aspergillum. IS this a new fungus??? Something invented just for  the
National?

The correct spelling with what you're trying to say is aspergillosis,
aspergilloma._Click  here: Aspergillus fumigatus and Aspergillosis_
(http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=88920#id345998)
I don't think anyone tried to make that up. And NO it wasn't me. I just
looked it up, I've heard of it before.
Ok I'm not saying anyone was put up to starting these so called rumors, but
IF, just IF, someone had legitiment respiratory problem, I think it would  be
to their advantage to check the environment since the hurricane did go thru
there.
  I think everyone is going off the deep end already. Everyone  that is
going, think positive, don't let any rumors get to you and have a great  time
and
enjoy.

Arlene  Keller
Sequel Shepherds