[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ask not, unless you want to hear

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:39:05 -0700

LOLOLOL...Evan you know Hunter and Kaitlyn too well.  Hunter will talk to
you until your ears bleed, and the things that come from his young brain,
leave us speechless..... Kaitlyn, says almost nothing, but one knows exactly
what she is trying to convey...all good.
It is an amazing relationship between them.  Hunter seven, going on
40....Kaitlyn almost 19 , with the innocence and understanding of a four
year old.  He helps her with her coloring, and board games and moving her
toys, and she keeps Mr. Hunter in check, and adores him.
We are blessed.
Kathy