[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ask not for whom the bell tolls

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:10:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2007 6:52:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Stormy435
writes:
THAT's exactly what I's  saying, Evan.  The BOD (those who signed the Hunte
Fiasco Agreement) say  that if they divulge what is in the agreement, the CLUB
can be sued.   What I can't understand is if the BOD signed it on BEHALF of
the membership,  why can't the membership know what's in it, and how on earth
could that  divulging of the agreement, be something for which the CLUB can be
sued???  I want to know what the BOD gave away on behalf of the Club...if
they did.  I don't know any members (other than those BOD who read the
agreement) who know what is in it.

I have agreed with this since it was done. The Board has no right to  operate
in private, they represent the club. They can't make a secret agreement,  and
perhaps Hunte's attorneys knew that, and set the club up to breach the
agreement. I know Margy changed hers to avoid doing what would cause liability.

The rest, except for a couple, signed it without any legal advice.

There has been a lot done with good intentions that is just plain wrong.
But, it is past, should not be the subject of blame, and we owe a debt to those

who served us, so hard and so passionatly. Now we need to move forward and
address the new problems that exist, and are continuing to come in on a daily
basis.

After the election we will hear of even more problems, and we need to stand
behind out board and give them the opportunity to do the right thing.

I notice that Illeana and Kris have now passed Helen and Lee on the DNL  Club
and are now firmly in first place. Congratulations to them both, we are  very
proud of them.  Keep it up ladies, and don't let anyone pass you as  our
leaders.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together