[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ask and you shall receive

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:52:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2005 5:40:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, PAGAIRS
writes:
Evan,  your the one that told the list there was a plan,  you tell  me??

I guess I didn't make myself clear (shut up Paul), so  I will try again.

 I was told that Gail told the Board that she was  working on a plan and that
Ginnie and she were working on it. I learned that  from the List, and not
from any place else.

I do not get involved in club business unless asked.  Recently I was asked to
renew our logo trademark and did it. I was also called  to consult on the
requirement of the voting, as set up in the by-laws. I  wrote the opinion on
that
to Lamarr.   Unless the board asks for my  help, I do not get involved.

As for the Review, it is the same way. I have voted in  this board, and I
know they will work to resolve any and all problems.  It  is strange for a
board
member to ask me for a plan, I am just a member.  As  Joan Fox just told us,
the board was told that Ginnie and Gail were working on  it, and I appreciate
her response.

This is a sensitive time for me as far as this club  election goes, and I am
not going to get involved where I have not been  requested.  We have too many
quality people who were elected to do  this.

I have also made it clear I will not campaign on this  List, but if asked, I
will answer any question put to me.

Not that there is anything wrong with  that.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together