[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ashamed and disappointed

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

this is starting to sound like the Briard club where the AKC had to step in and
basically appointed directors and gave them a year to straighten out or they
would be kicked out. It fixed the club a lot, according to some members
Terry
Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx wrote:

I've been wondering if the "leaks" from the last private session
are the whole basis of what's going on. That would explain the
anti-trust training that is being required for the Board?

I'm sure (hope!) our officers are doing everything possible to protect
our club, our Review editor, and others!

- Janice

In a message dated 4/29/2007 9:06:13 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
Well. it will all be over in about 3 hrs,and I would hope neither the
AKC,NY
attorney or our President would impose a gag order on the Board as far as
informing us what "terms and conditions " our club is forced to implement.
And I would also hope that the threats of lawsuits by Hunte and/or this NY
attorney are not used. I will wait until I get all the facts,before I make
my
final decision,but right now I'm ashamed and disappointed in the GSDCA
Board
Helen Miller Fisher

Janice Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we were smarter, they wouldn't need to."

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.