[ SHOWGSD-L ] As you asked

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:43:38 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2004 5:00:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
susan-sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We still see GSDs quivering, tucking tails and looking totally panicked in
the ring and in the buildings at the all-breeds

So then we can assume that either the temperament test is not working, or we
can judge the dogs without it.  I know the test looks good, but I don't know
many good judges who need it to see what the dog is like. As described above,
we don't need no stinkin test.

I do a temperament test, because the Parent Club thinks it is necessary. I
never get surprised by what happens, it is always as I expect.  I see dogs pull
away that are sound and dogs stand like a rock that are spooks.

Then I get to decide what to do with what I have in the ring.  But, I try to
follow procedure to make everyone happy.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together