[ SHOWGSD-L ] As they say on Family Feud, "Good Answer"

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:26:52 -0500

There are some great lines.

I always loved the line of Dillenger.

They asked him why he robbed banks?  He said, "Because, that is where the money
is."

I attended a lecture today on substance abuse and lawyers who drink. The women
who was giving the lecture was an alcoholic who had not had a drink for 20
years. My associate who went with me was a friend of hers. They wanted me to
join them for a drink after the lecture. I think they were kidding.  I didn't
find out because I had to get back to the office for cake.

 I am now way over the hill. I am so far over the hill, I can't even see the
hill any more. Of course my eye sight is going too.

I went to see my dentist yesterday to have two teeth extracted, (it's a long
story).  I asked him if it would be hard to get them out.  He said to me, "You
have spent 73 years pushing them in, so what do you think?"

Evan