[ SHOWGSD-L ] Article II Life time membership

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:16:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/2009 10:44:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Giving  back to those who contributed to the club for, what, 40 years? I
think this is a good one.

I like the sound of this, but then began to think about it.

How many people were members for 40 years, then decided not to belong to
the club any longer. They have a life time membership.  Membership has some
requirements, one being you want to belong.

I dropped my WDA membership when I felt the board was acting outside the
by-laws. I don't want to be forced to remain a member of anything.

Well,maybe my marriage should not be included in my objections.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/