[ SHOWGSD-L ] Arkansas Animal Control....

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

What frightens me is that the next time, it COULD be GSDs in this oven...
anyone in the area is encouraged to help! This is an excerpt from the missive I
recieved.
"Beebe Animal Control is a relatively unknown shelter in a small town north of
Little Rock, Arkansas. Dogs are hidden away in a relatively remote, older
location, surrounded by what used to be the city's landfill. There are a few
cages and a communal yard located at this shelter. Overpopulation puts all dogs
in danger -- with or without a euth date. As a matter of fact, the shelter is,
quite literally, located on LANDFILL DRIVE. Dogs at Beebe AC have little, if
any chance of adoption. They need your rescue help and they need it now!
Currently, there is NO Web site for Beebe AC. I am still working with ACO to
build the site"

While there are currently NO GERMAN SHEPHERDS at this facility, as dog people
all, it behooves us help if we can by providing cooling aparatus such as maybe
spare box fans or the like.  We can also crosspost the need to anyone else we
know in the area, thereby increasing the chances of assistance...pay it forward
or "Practice random acts of senseless kindness..."....
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas