[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Arizona Residents

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:19:31 -0500

Maricopa County does not have a limit. Just your ordinary leash law and
license (rabies tag) law.

Pima County is the Tucson area and I cannot get that ordinance to come up.
At one time they were attempting to pass MSN/BSL and a limit in Tucson. I do
not know if that passed or not.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA  www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to
triumph.--Edmund Burke
GA Director RDOE
Member GSDCA
please help rescue... http://lasthopesafehaven.com/