[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Arizona National...Our 1st

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:12:30 -0700

OH,   I remember it well!!!!    That was our very first U.S. National and a
month before had gone to our very first
Canadian National (only because it was held on our doorstep)  <G>

What a thrill to see all those wonderful dogs that we had only seen in
pictures until then.   I stood beside Sukee's Mannix
and patted him on the head, met many dogs that I had 'loved' in pictures,
and there they were.   I guess your first
National is the thrill of a lifetime.   Watching Rosemary gaiting around the
ring in her beautiful red coat, standing and
singing Happy Birthday to Reno ---- tears in everyones eyes.   What an
experience!!!!   Certainly one that I will never
forget.

Hard to believe it was that many years ago.

Cheers, and here's to the memories.

Sylvia
Crystaridge German Shepherds
http://www.geocities.com/crystaridgegsd/