[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Arizona- National sites

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx>, <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:55:41 -0800

Hi Terry;
We drove to St. Louis with three dogs caravaning with another van with two dogs
from
N. California.
Four days driving to get there.........three days of hard driving another route
to get home.
No National site is perfect......there will always be an issue we can pick on
if we are so
inclined and bad things happen to good people.......but it all starts with easy
to get to with
dogs to make a successful National.    It's a huge undertaking......and
everyone wants it in
their back yard.    The best that can be done is to make it easy access for
everyone with
dogs.   We are all going to have to concede to that first,  to keep the
National successful.
Then.......seriously consider helping to find sites near main hub airports for
direct flights
for the dog friendly airlines.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx