[ SHOWGSD-L ] Aren't old ladies cute?

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:24:10 -0700

I am not talking about myself, of course. Would not consider myself "cute".
It is my 2nd old lady who is celebrating here 10th birthday today. She has
now joined for half sister, Loni, as a 10 year old. They are both so much
fun and so lively. They sometimes forget that they cannot move as fast as in
their younger days, but they'd like to play all day long.

Congratulations, Auburn, you are still the best ball catcher, and my only
sable in the bunch. Auburn is a home grown, She is out of my sweet Barcelona
and sired by Jericho's Nieman Marcus. There is longevity in the Jericho line
as Loni is his daughter, too.

Now I've got to take her to Pets Masrt for a toy and then off for some ice
cream.

Lee