[ SHOWGSD-L ] Are we having fun yet?

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:32:16 -0800 (PST)

> I haven't been following this thread that closely, but maybe Carolyn also
> includes stealing trophies from those who got lucky that day.. do you mean
> THAT kind of fun???? (This actually happened to me at a dog show, and you
> would never believe who the culprit was, would they Carolyn??? <VBG>)

No, it wasn't me!!!
I do remember going to a show in the Bay Area, setting up out canopy,
crates, chairs and then reaching in my pocket to get a few dollars to go
buy a catalogue, only to find no money. So I reached over on the top of
the crate for Linda's purse, pulled out her wallet, got some money and
went to the table to buy the catalogue. Upon returning to our canopy, I
spotted Linda returning from the car with her purse over her arm.....

Ooops! Seem like Carolyn had a denim purse almore identical to Linda's and
had dropped it on our crate while doing their own set up.

That is why, as I walk about the show site, women grab their purses. No
respect! I get no respect!
Dave