[ SHOWGSD-L ] Are we having fun yet?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:26:31 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 8:56:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
we are  all out of sorts, depressed and angry about one thing or
another.

I feel great.  I am getting over my surgery.  I have been  in the office
every day for about an hour for the past week. I am eating, have  no pain, and
starting to work out again.

My dogs are happy and no one is sick.  The sun is out every day, and  none of
my friends have died, or gotten sick in the last month.  I watch  all the
episodes of Boston Legal that Ken and Kathy sent me, and I am listening  to the
tapes Dania sent.

I have felt no break in the force, and I looked at my GSDCA membership  card,
and it seems to still be effective.

The List has never been more interesting, with strong passion shown by a
few.  A couple of people who never posted have now done so, and some new
members
have come on.  We have learned a great deal about the inner  workings of our
club, and our board has stood up and been heard.

I have a pint of Ben and Jerrys in the fridge, and just had my second meal
of the day at nine.  I have to eat seven times a day, and that isn't all  bad.

That is all good.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together