[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: April & May & June WOW!

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 00:53:10 GMT

In the 80's, my ex and I bought a campground membership in a very nice RV
resort in Desert Hot Springs, CA, that is Coast to Coast affiliated.  My dues
are frozen for life at $190 a year and I could stay there 3 weeks in, one week
out.  I got it in the divorce and have never used it, but, kept it current.  I
am retiring in 3.5 years and toying with the idea of full-time rv'ing (and
Coast to Coast dog showing) for a few years.  I don't know whether to let this
membership go, or is it worth hanging on to?   I advertised it in Trailer Life
Magazine for free (just pay transfer fee) a few months ago, but, got no serious
buyers.

Anyone have experience with, or feedback on, this type of "camping?"

Have to go see the new Johnny Depp movie, "Public Enemies," now.  Will check
back with the List when I get back, before I pack for my cruise tomorrow...must
go search for my lost shaker of salt in Cabo!!

Thanks.

Paula, 103 days and counting