[ SHOWGSD-L ] April & May & June WOW!

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:54:28 EDT

What a great three  months this Spring has been.  Bob &  I took off in the
new motor home and really had a GREAT time.  We watched  Four futurities and
got to see some really top young dogs.

We started at the South Pacific Futurity in Tucson where "Cash" aka Ring of
 Fire won the Jr. Maturity Dog Class. At the Mid Atlantic futurity Cheyenna
was  2nd the Jr. Maturity Bitches and Hearts on Fire was 2nd Jr. Bitch.  We
 watched the Great Lakes Futurity and really enjoyed the judging.  and
finally at the North East Futurity Garth won the JR. Dog Class and went  BOS.

We participated in 11 all breed shows - in Shreveport, Long Island, and
Oklahoma City.
Our traveling companion, Too Hot To Hold, (Affectionately know as "Tater")
went WB 4 X for 4 points.
And in Oklahoma City, Our Bono son that we co-own with Mary Tripp acquired
a Major.

We also went to 11 specialty shows. (New York, Connecticut,   Virginia,
Michigan & Massachusetts)  "Fire & Ice"  was show in  5 of these, and won three
big majors under Joan Fox, Gary Szymczak, &  finished with 5 points & BOB
under Mr. Charles Mardecz. WOW!
She was superbly handled by Miss Olivia.  What a Team!  I am not  sure who
was happier, Mama Donna, co-owners Fred & Dee Scerni, or us!

Cheyenna's baby brother, Standing Outside the Fire aka Garth)  was
undefeated in the classes at these 11 shows, including a Best of Sex at the
North
East Futurity under Mr. Jack Newton.  (And he was the youngest puppy
entered, awwwww)  He also had Best Puppy wins under Joan Fox & Dick  Jones.
Garth stayed behind with Donna in PA with new owner Linda Selmon.
The biggest thanks to Leslie for Garth's hot career!  She set him down  to
perfection!

And baby sister, Heats On Fire, was shown in 9 of the shows and won her
class 7 of the times and garnered a number of Best Opp Puppies.
Proud Mother of these "Hot" kids is our Ch. Caralon's Fire.  In the
Futurity System this year her kids garnered a 1st;  2 - 2nds;  a 3rd;  and
another
1st & BOS.
And the proud Dad is Bailey.
Many many thank you to all of the judges at all of these shows for your
hard work !
And mainly Thank You to all of the clubs and show chairs and Show
secretaries.  You all are the ones who do all the hard work so the  exhibitors
have
the opportunity to participate. Thanks you Again!
Carol Moore
And thanks to Donna Calabres for the training and for letting us park in
your meadow
And to Olivia and Leslie for the competent handling.  What a  TEAM!