[ SHOWGSD-L ] April 25-26 GSDCET Shows - Closing Wed., April 8, 2009

  • From: Donna Fefee <dlfefee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:47:42 -0400

It's not too late to enter, so please do join us if you can.

Our online entry system is up and running, and I can also take faxes* or
emailed scans (both sides of the form).  If none of these options will
work for you, please call me, and I'll figure something out.

German Shepherd Dog Club Of East Tennessee, Inc.

DATES: April 25 and 26, 2009
JUDGES: Mrs. Charlotte K. LaRosa (Saturday)
     and Mr. Joseph D. LaRosa (Sunday)
LOCATION: Springbrook Park, Alcoa, Tennessee
ENTRY FEE: $25.00 [Puppy, Bred-by, and Veterans: $12.00]
SHOW SECRETARY: Donna Fefee, gsdc.east.tn@xxxxxxxxx, 865-525-4747
SHOW CHAIRPERSON: Lisa Walker, 865-933-4809
CLOSING DATE: April 8, 2009
ONLINE ENTRY: http://gsdcet.org/shows.html

CGC Testing and Silent Auction for the German Shepherd Rescue of East
Tennessee held on Saturday.

*I'll need a bit of advance notice for faxes.

Feel free to forward or cross-post this message wherever.  Thanks!