[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Approval on the New List

  • From: RFWFORGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:26:57 EST

I agree with Evan, I don't understand the need to have another list for  ONLY
GSDCA members.  Many of the folks on this list might eventually became
members, and some on the GSDCA members only list might eventually drop their
membership. Should those that drop their membership then take a pill to  loose
any
memories of GSDCA Club  business??

Any how, I can barely handle this list.

Regards,
Dick Whalen
++++++++++++++++++++++

In a message dated 2/12/2007 5:24:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

Just  curious why is this needed?

There are  some who think club issues should not be discussed in a public
forum. This is an interesting idea, but in my opinion anything that  affects
our
breed, should be open to everyone. That does not make me  right, and Iliana
is
doing what some have requested and set up a  location for only GSDCA
members.
I guess that includes Hunte.   Ain't that revolting?

I commend Iliana for all the work this is going  to take. A while back
someone tried to do this, and it failed. I  don't know why.  I hope this
brings some
interest and fun to  those who are invited to join.

If it works, I guess all the GSDCA  members can get off the List, but would
not have to.  For me, I  like hearing what members and non-members think
about
our breed, our  club, and the members.  But then again I like to  listen to
everyone, no matter if they are in a club with Andrew Hunte or   not.

And, there is something wrong with that.

Evan   (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/