[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Apology to the Board

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:21:21 -0700

I know the white breeders have been divided for years over being part of the
GSDCA or becoming  their own breed. They can't become a separate breed without
the GSDCA approval. I have no idea why becoming a serious fault , behind blues
and livers would be considered a step forward other than they will be able to
be performance GVX or GV. If this makes them happy, so be it. I still feel that
they are settling for very little.
Terry
Sent from my iPad