[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anyone out there, lol

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: GSGrandma@xxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, rockannand@xxxxxxx, arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, KDTWEST@xxxxxxx, helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:02:20 EST

Oh shoot....I had to stop drinking, actually eating!, anything that stings my
lips because doing some sun damage control there.   You guys are soooooo
unfair.   No, Laura, I won't drink it through a straw!   Will have to do with a
light beer and that's useless!   An Absolut Citroen or a GreyGoose Martini,
straight up with 3 olives PLEASE!!!!
Storm
Still running to check the computer tonight...can't even leave it to go to a
Legislation meeting!!!!   Dingfaddle..

In a message dated 11/3/05 4:31:41 PM, GS Grandma writes:

> Now I am going to go and make a drink.  My choice Cescar with celery. and
> volka.  Motts is better is USA Kate,  Love ya all and if I have not screamed
> call me.  Surly by 7 our time {Pacific} we should know
> .....................the stories are flying.

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com