[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anyone out there, lol

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:22:26 -0500

Terry's server is bouncing my emails.................
   This party is BYOB, don't you know!!!
We should make a list...all these crazy women and the others who are
keeping quiet, and next year, we will have our own party in Lake St.
Louis...remember those wonderful tables at ringside, where all many of
us did all day was eat and drink?    I still don't know who it was that
poured champagne on me when Scoop won...and somebody grabbed me by the
neck and nearly broke it, and I don't know who that was, either...  next
year I won't have a real contender, so I will be safe...we can just
Peggy