[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anyone out there, lol

  • From: Gary Weickelt <weickelt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:17:56 -0600

On Nov 3, 2005, at 8:45 PM, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Next year we're having a special party for those of us that didn't
> get to go
> this year.  We're calling it a pitty party and it will be in my
> hotel room.
>
> CandyZ

Are you sure all of us will fit. Maybe we'll have to rent a ballroom.
There more home than you may think. I have to take hourly breaks from
my yard work to check the computer. It is frustrating when there is
no changes over the last two hours. Possible power failure? Or maybe
too much fun?
Gary in Wis.