[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anyone out there, lol

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:45:00 EST

Actually, this is neat.  I usually take off running a couple of dogs in the
a.m., after my strength training class, but I didn't do any of it this a.m.
Cleaned the kitchen sparkling as I was running back and forth checking for
results.  Did more of the house.  Gave the dogs all a big marrow/or knuckle
bone so
they would not think I was ignoring them bad.  Cleaned up my sent/incoming
mail box in the AOL file cabinet.  Cleaned a couple of bathrooms.  YIKES!!!!
WHERE ARE THE RESULTS!!!  I'm going nutty.
Yesterday I cleaned all the gutters on the house and bagged 7 big bags of
leaves for recycling, and did all the dogs's nails.  Is there any end to this
frustration????  WHERE ARE THE RESULTS????

(See, guys, I told you we should start trading recipes or dog stories!)

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com