[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anyone out there, lol

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:17:56 EST

Me TOO , I got up about 5:45, got Kaitlyn ready for school, fed dogs,
cleaned kennels , buckets, and came in called Ken.  He was in Novice,  lol.
Oops. I
have had my prerequisite pot of coffee, and am now pacing,  pacing.  Where's
the damn blog? lol

Kathy

Finest in American Show & German  Importing

WEBSITE UPDATED: NOV 2, 05
_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)