[ SHOWGSD-L ] Anyone coming to Ohio from Florida with room for another dog?

  • From: Epeters93@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:59:00 EDT

Long story shortened:  There is a bitch in the Orlando Florida  area that I
need to bring to Ohio sometime in October.  Just so happens the  Nationals
are in Ohio this year.  Is there anyone that has room to  transport her?
The owner will deliver to your location of choice at time  of choice within a
2-3 hour drive of Orlando area.  I will pick her up the  minute you arrive
at the Nationals with a couple hours notice.  Please  email me privately:
_epeters93@xxxxxxxx (mailto:epeters93@xxxxxxx)    Thank  You!  :)