[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Any temperament tests in the North East???

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

There's one the weekend of the MW Futurity in Ks and also the MA in Va.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

I emailed him this AM. I did a search for a TT on the GSDCA site and only came
up with 2 from Jan -Dec in the entire nation!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html
          From: Rebecca Little <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
          Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 9:25 AM

I only recieved ONE reply for a test but it was not anywhere near NY. What can
we do to have more tests available? I DID contact a local club that is somewhat
near me and was told they are NOT interested in doing TT's. If the GSDCA
temperament test is a requirement to get a CHIC # then they should be made
avialable! It seems the only one there ever avialable is at the National and
thats 8+ hours away! If the GSDCA test is unavailable then the ATTS test should
be allowed. I know I am not alone in this feeling.