[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Any temperament tests in the North East???

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:34:52 EDT

Hello Rebecca,

     Why don't you bring the subject up at your clubs  next meeting? Maybe
your club would consider holding one. If there aren't  many TT's held
locally I am sure yours would get enough entries to make it  profitable.

Bonnie Jenkins
BonJen Shepherds
www.BonJen.com

In a message dated 4/23/2009 2:16:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

There  are SEVERAL specialty clubs all around me and NONE of them hold
TT's. WHY  NOT??? Why should I have to travel so far away when there are 4 or 5
clubs in  my state! Someone else brought up a VERY VERY good point....should
these clubs  be made to hold a TT every 2 or 3 yrs? What does everyone else
think???

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!